Helping You Make a Real Impact Online
I’m Ella, a professional writer and editor. This means you can always expect top-quality content from me. But here’s what’s even better: I’m also an on-page SEO expert. In other words, the engaging and on-brand content I create for you will be strategically researched, SEO-optimized, and ready to deliver the kind of engagement you need! Let’s do this.
Learn About What I Can Do for You
With 3+ years’ experience and proven knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and web content production, I’m everything your site or business needs. I’ll leverage my skills and expertise to help your site or business maximize results in online search, traffic, and engagement.
Want even more details on what I can do for you? Here are some examples of the work I do to deliver the best possible results for my clients:
- Optimize website exposure by analyzing search terms and searcher intent to maximize online content reach and performance
- Plan and implement high-level, strategic initiatives to increase engagement
- Conduct market research analysis to identify trending topics, market opportunities, and competitor performance
- Produce compelling, SEO-optimized content for placement on websites and blogs
- Implement holistic SEO strategies across your entire site
- Collect and analyze site data, using tracking metrics like page visits, click-through rates, and cost-per-click
- Conduct SEO audits on your site to help improve overall performance and enhance site architecture
Sound like what you need? Send me a message and let me know how I can help deliver meaningful results for your company or site. Above all, your success matters to me. For that reason, I will do everything I can to help deliver the recognition and engagement you deserve. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get this done together!
More About Ella
Okay, now that we’ve covered the SEO basics, I can tell you some more personal stuff about me. I think I’ve probably always been a writer but it’s just in the past few years that I’ve begun to explore my passion for storytelling. For me, there’s a difference between writing and storytelling. And besides writing about my own experiences, I am most passionate about communicating with your audience using your brand voice and telling your brand story. This is where creativity and strategy meet in my professional life, so it’s where work really comes alive for me.
What else do I like? Pretty much all floofy animals, trees (especially in the araucaria family), and vintage turquoise jewelry (that last one is becoming a bit of a problem, if I’m honest). I’m also passionate about meditation and spiritual growth, make a podcast called Pretty Spiritual with my two best friends, and spent some of the most formative years of my life living at a Zen Buddhist monastery.